School Madness School Madness

well im not gonna blame you now that ive red the..

comments but i saw this and all i could think about was WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?! i almost cried for those close to me lost.. ill save you the detals that i wasnt going to if i haddnt red your comment.

Garry's mod wrestling Garry's mod wrestling

stole my idea

i love g mod! soo much fun!

Primal War 04 Primal War 04

WOW!

That is amazing! you used sound from sereous sam. that is a great game!

FPS Tutorial FPS Tutorial

wow i realy hate that music sory...

ne way i have a q. is this ment for flash mx 2004 because i did this a coupple of times and the mouse dosnt work it is just a still pic of the crosshar. ill go try agin and hope it works if it dose i can assoure you that ill have a supper fun game! thanks for tut.

Cia-Vamp responds:

np about the music :)
btw, yes it is made for Macro.Flash MX4. Make sure that your crosshair is a movie clip and that u copy the whole script. Also, check if you pasted the script on your MC and not on the frame where your MC is on...Hope this helps

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

WOW HAHAHAH!

I worked at micyd's and i enjoyed this a lot more than working! i dont work there ne more cuz i got payed shit and only got 3 hours a week!

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

hehr

nice and smooth! i have a 2.8 prosessor exactly and it ran nicely. but the creator"? wtf where u thinking! he is soooooo gay and impossible on a top of the line macene with no lag. i wonder how slower coms can possibly do it...

20856 and 4702
(i left for lunch!)

X'Digital - Bass It Up X'Digital - Bass It Up

ok ok..

now you HAVE to tell me? WTF is ur music sooo much better than mine?!?! do u use fl5 and if so what sample is the opening one?

Draze responds:

Yup FL5 is one of my programs, and i'm better because i've been playing around with FL for 4 years (not without 6 month gaps ofcourse :). And i don't never use any fl samples, well sometimes, but when i do it never sounds like its orig.

Thx for reviewin.
~ X-Digital

X'Digital - Ashes [Hot Techno] X'Digital - Ashes [Hot Techno]

kinda shallo.

nice deep sounds and it is realy good but my sub aind dooin a thing. i still love it tho.

Draze responds:

You're the second person to menton a lack of bass :\ its a blaster on my headphones.

Thx for reviewing.
~ X-Digital

Defcon Zero ZENON MIX Defcon Zero ZENON MIX

BETTER!!!

NO JOKE!! This is better! The best song ive hered! go review my 2 newest songs plz! Axel f and tsugru

PERVOK responds:

Self ad, any?

Ah, sure ill drop you a review.

Thanks.