X'Digital - Bass It Up X'Digital - Bass It Up

ok ok..

now you HAVE to tell me? WTF is ur music sooo much better than mine?!?! do u use fl5 and if so what sample is the opening one?

Draze responds:

Yup FL5 is one of my programs, and i'm better because i've been playing around with FL for 4 years (not without 6 month gaps ofcourse :). And i don't never use any fl samples, well sometimes, but when i do it never sounds like its orig.

Thx for reviewin.
~ X-Digital

X'Digital - Ashes [Hot Techno] X'Digital - Ashes [Hot Techno]

kinda shallo.

nice deep sounds and it is realy good but my sub aind dooin a thing. i still love it tho.

Draze responds:

You're the second person to menton a lack of bass :\ its a blaster on my headphones.

Thx for reviewing.
~ X-Digital

Defcon Zero ZENON MIX Defcon Zero ZENON MIX

BETTER!!!

NO JOKE!! This is better! The best song ive hered! go review my 2 newest songs plz! Axel f and tsugru

PERVOK responds:

Self ad, any?

Ah, sure ill drop you a review.

Thanks.

ZENON-Cathedral ZENON-Cathedral

p t cool!

but next time DONT SUBMIT YOUR SONG RIGHT AFTER MINE! i wanna chance for ppl to here mine to. lol just joking its a good song!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

HEHHEHAHAHH

Sounds like tsugaru or sukera unlimited from ddr! maby japan to. ne way those are all my fav ddr songs and this sounds like all of them!@

Eggs are Yummy Eggs are Yummy

HAHAHAHAH FRICKIN RIGHT!

NO SHIT EGGS ARE YUMMY! I am absolutly histarical after listining to this! did u use sound forge and fl? i love the EGGS >> EGGS<< EGGS >> ya know left to right thing. that is the best! then that awsom tec shiz hits ya and im like wow! ne way review some of my stuff plz! i like revies.

attemptedperfection responds:

Thanks for the review!
I used Buzz on this one;
Goldwave to record the samples,
but the rest was all Buzz.
I'm thinking of doing a remix of this one and bringing the quality up a notch, since this was made when I was just starting to use the program, and I've learned some new tricks since then.
(yeah, I know; it was only a month ago...)
I never fully finished this one anyway, and it received such a great response as it is that I guess I have no choice but to make a final version.
Thanks again.

loop #1 loop #1

well nicec beat

that is all tho. well i cant tell if it is just looping or if it is long but the same thing over and over. the vary vary tinny gitar is barly enught to make me almost like this song. a bit to shallo and string too boring. some of ur other stuff is great tho.

attemptedperfection responds:

Well, this was in response to a challenge to make a hip hop beat in half an hour, so I didn't expect it to be a masterpiece, but I'd probably give it the same score you did.
Thanks for the review!

I like candy canes I like candy canes

kinda been done b4.

no marks lost tho. its COOL@ i like but not love!

gman24 responds:

Thanx :).

Binary Logic Binary Logic

had to be harsh.

it is your worst one. sory. maby it is just not my thing but that wasnt the only reasion. it sounds unproportional. sory i cant spell :(

iBuild iBuild

FUN KEY!

WOW! FUNK~ realy dirty sex. sound nice with it. and the drums go nice with sax.