FPS Tutorial FPS Tutorial

wow i realy hate that music sory...

ne way i have a q. is this ment for flash mx 2004 because i did this a coupple of times and the mouse dosnt work it is just a still pic of the crosshar. ill go try agin and hope it works if it dose i can assoure you that ill have a supper fun game! thanks for tut.

Cia-Vamp responds:

np about the music :)
btw, yes it is made for Macro.Flash MX4. Make sure that your crosshair is a movie clip and that u copy the whole script. Also, check if you pasted the script on your MC and not on the frame where your MC is on...Hope this helps

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

WOW HAHAHAH!

I worked at micyd's and i enjoyed this a lot more than working! i dont work there ne more cuz i got payed shit and only got 3 hours a week!

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

hehr

nice and smooth! i have a 2.8 prosessor exactly and it ran nicely. but the creator"? wtf where u thinking! he is soooooo gay and impossible on a top of the line macene with no lag. i wonder how slower coms can possibly do it...

20856 and 4702
(i left for lunch!)

Newgrounds Ragdoll Newgrounds Ragdoll

hmmmmmm.....

98 place..... well that was fun.... 98?????? i thought it was good! hmmm ohwell.

Flight Unlimited Flight Unlimited

my vote saved your game!

now say thankyou!

King of Skeleton King of Skeleton

LUBE IS PHUN!

i love that! this is a super chill game. and realy! LUBE! i laufed soo hard!

(misspeling intentional)

Keep your V.L. Keep your V.L.

wow that is good!

it is realy like that one gaame at arcades and on game boy where u collect the things after killing the enimys and choose your power up! i love it and it would be a HUGE coincidence if u wern trying to copy that. love it! play it every day!

BoMToons responds:

Thanks for the review.

I'm not sure which games you're talking about...the inspiration was mostly "Lifeforce" (otherwise known as Gradius) for the old nes...I loved that game...like Contra you could get 30 guys by doing the up-up-down-down-L-R-L-R start thing.

SMW X-treme v2 SMW X-treme v2

GREAT CHOICE OF MUSIC!

BTW ITS MY MUSIC! thanks a lot for usin it. not my best mario song but it will work afnd evan if it wasnt for the musiv i still like this game alot but with the music i live the game soooo much!

maddog125 responds:

Glad you like it. And thanks a lot for the song... it's great.

ClockDay : A Tutorial ClockDay : A Tutorial

Its ALONEINTHEDARK1 again!

some bastard stole my account and im just letting you know that ive got about 40 new songs for u to USE IN A FLASH!!!!!! please?

Drawing Machine Drawing Machine

wow

that is soooo great! i played it for like 5 min!